Tuesday 18th March

Today we finished adding the vines to the other side of the set and added some more to the side I was working on.
I also had the job of the 2 main laser cut walls, putting the vines onto them keeping to the lines that was on the pattern as though they were cracks and the vines grew in them. He wanted it to look as natural and realistic as possible so I also made sure the ones leading up from the bottom, as the walls were detached from the main set, looked as though they had come up from the main bunch of vines on the floor.
Once the glue had dried we started to give the set and rope a base coat of grey. Because the ropes were very fiddly to do we only managed to get started on some of them, which we planned on finishing tomorrow.

P1050486

P1050490

P1050493

P1050499

P1050488

P1050494

Tell me what you think

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s