Tuesday 25th March

So I finally got round to putting the rope onto the second mural wall which I then left to dry before painting to match in with the other wall and set. This proved to be extremely tricky as although I had already done the others and used the same colours, I needed to match the same pattern and blends. So I painted the vines but then kept taking it over to the other wall and the set to see how they matched up. I finally got the colours to just about match up so there wasn’t a big difference in colour between them.
I had also painted the top and bottom strip grey as well as helping to paint the set grey as the paper mache had dried overnight.

P1050573

P1050578

P1050577

Tell me what you think

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s